Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Civil Lines, Allahabad
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: As per Industry Standards
About the Job
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand to help us in managing the existing clients. The primary role of Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Will be responsible for identifying opportunities.
- Evaluating the leads to its company’s vision, negotiating and closing them.
- Research and build long-term relationship with new and existing clients.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Work/coordinate with the team that would assist the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Will be drafting quotation and responsible in handling calls.
- Preparation of proposals and presentation, follow-up of proposals.
- Should be capable of team management and reporting skills.
- Promote the company’s service through advertising and marketing.
- Keeps records of services, revenues, invoice etc.
- They must develop a rapport with new clients and provide support also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Candidate should have experience of generating business for Web Development, Digital marketing, SEO, Payment Gateway
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Sales & Marketing, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Client Services
Keyskills: Business Generation, Writing Skills, Web Development, Web Technologies, Business Developer Manager, IT Sales, Technical sales, Direct Marketing
Education: Any Graduate or MBA (Fresher)
Should Have :
- Strong problem solving skills with fantastic communication skills.
- Highly analytical – ability to synthesize and analyze multiple source of data.
- Advance business knowledge.